Monday, March 22, 2010

2010....a big year planned

Well it's been a while since I've blogged...I figured that no one was reading so who cares. Turns out, someone's been looking at my page since I have 900 views. Well I ended 2009 ok. I wasn't happy with any individual race but ended up 3rd in the tailwind series. I was one of those racers who had a lot of points by being at every race, but never was actually in the top 3. This year I'm staying in the sport class and hoping to be in the top 3 as many times as possible. I've got some new races this year planned as well...starting with the Mohican 100. I wanted to do lumberjack but didn't get an entry. I might end up doing Cohutta 100 as well but I don't know if I'll be ready in a month. I've also added swimming and running into my workout routine...and hopefully will do a few triathlons this year...maybe even a 70 mile Ironman in July. My most eager endeavor is riding my bike around Michigan. I plan on using the great lakes scenic tour roads to ride around at least the lower half of our beautiful state. I have no idea how long it'll take...I'm assuming 2 weeks for now. I'll plan better when the summer gets closer. post up if you're actually reading this so I know this isn't all for nothing. later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're awesome Rob. Post about some of your recent races (Pontiac lake TT).

George Ingram said...

Rob,
Nice blog... by the way I noticed that I was the 1,000th viewer of your blog!!
George Ingram

hasnain said...

awsome