Thursday, March 27, 2008

My first blog!

Well after seeing so many racers had blogs, I've decided to make one myself. I have no idea if anyone will even come look at it, but I think it'll help with the motivations for two reasons. For the first reason, I will have to keep updating on all the things I do. Second, people can comment and tell me that I "rock" or "suck."

For starters, I'm up to 172 miles of riding since January 1st. I feel like I'm behind this year. Other than the weather being worse this year than last year, I wasn't able to ride for a while because I was so busy with my physical therapy. Oh yeah, and I had to wait a while to get my bike all fixed up since I broke a bunch of pieces riding thanksgiving in the Allamuchy mountains, NJ.

I haven't really had the energy to ride either. I've been on medication for a while now that I think* is making me tired all of the time. It's probably because my body has been trying to fight an infection for the last 6 weeks or more.

Nobody ever wants to ride with me, and I think that's also taking it's toll on my ride log. Riding by myself is no fun. However the people I want to ride with, don't want to ride with me because to them, "I'm really athletic." I think I'm this way because I've trained, not because I was born that way. I'm so sick of this "lazy" nation. I try all the time to motivate people into riding, and I've done an o.k. job at it. They all have bikes now, but don't ride enough. They won't get better riding once or twice a month. Enough of this, later.

1 comment:

Pete Hall said...

Hey Rob!
I'm Pete Hall, from the RBS cycling team!
Just checking out your blog, sweetness I must say.

Looking forward to meeting you at Pontiac hopefully!

Oh, you "rock".