Monday, March 31, 2008

Rich (my brother) and I just beat the rain today. He wanted to get into shape because he plans on doing the race at Pontiac Lake in 2 weeks. He rode my road bike and I road my mtn. bike. It worked out good because he had the advantage of speed on the road bike. We did one long lap and one regular lap of stony and ended up with 16 miles. The second we pulled into the parking lot the clouds opened up and the rain came down.

Yesterday I rode with the group at stony as well. We only did 2 long laps but it was horribly windy and cold. Those 2 laps really felt like 4. Wish I could count my miles that way. I won't ride till wednesday if the weather is nice. Miles to date 232 I'm posting MY miles so no one would question my mileage count... even though I'm dead last in the competition now. If anyone ever decides to question me, I'll have proof and a file that documents all my rides.

No comments: