Sunday, May 4, 2008

Fort Custer Stampede



Yesterday Dave and I did 1 lap at Addison Oaks. I recorded it with my camcorder but it was slightly crooked. I'll have to refilm it at another time for my winter trainer DVD I'm gonna make. We were gonna do a second loop but Dave insists there was a leech on his leg.... right!
Fort Custer was better for me that last week at Bloomer. I didn't have any chest pains during the race and none of the other RBS riders passed me. I took some tylenol (doctor recommended) before I rode to help with the chest pains. I rode really hard and still didn't come in any place of worth. 16th out of 20 or so... Brandy and I got a bit too much sun.. our skin is hot now... I'm really tired but will hopefully be out riding again tomorrow. Miles to date: 477

No comments: