Friday, May 2, 2008

2 news updates

1st: went for a fun ride with Brandy, Jen and Art to Addison Oaks on Tuesday. We had a lot of fun and everyone did really good. The people must have raked the whole trail because there were no leaves on the trail. I brought a video camera, rode ahead and took some action shots of Jen and Brandy... hopefully I'll have some posted soon. Miles to date: 450.

2nd: Went to the cardiologist today. did 3 hours of tests... temporary results are that my Mitral Valve Prolapse (MVP) is pulling on the side of my heart and that's what's causing the pain, especially during exercise. Though I didn't go above 160bpm on the stress test... like what? I'm usually 180 for exercise, 160 is slow.. I wasn't even running. I'm wearing a monitor now and until tomorrow. And in spite of my doctor telling me not to race sunday... or just to (ride for fun) I'll still be at the Fort to push myself once again.

No comments: