Saturday, May 24, 2008

Catching Up

Saturday Ride with Dennis, Don, and Others- Met at the Stony Creek Parking lot and rode to Addison, and then Bald Mountain North and back to Stony Creek. It was a long ride and now I'm tired but I got to use my new seat. It's pretty comfortable so far and should be since it was so expensive. My incision site didn't bother me the whole ride, but now at 8:00pm it's bothering me. Not sure if it's related or not. ended up with 40 miles
Solo ride Friday- Rode from my house through Bald Mountain South, up Paint Creek Trail to the Singletrack to Orion Road and did Bald Mountain North. While I was there I checked out some sections I have ridden before. Like the left on the extended loop took me all the way to Bunny Run, and there was a single track area that cut from one side of the trail to the other but had 2 trees down. was a 20 mile loop.
Stony Creek Monday- Rode with Jen, Art, and Brandy. We did the Pines, Snakes and Roller-Coaster but I cut out the big climbs in between. Everyone had fun!
Miles to Date: 660

No comments: