Monday, June 2, 2008

Busy Tiring Week

Well this week was probably the busiest week I've had in a long time. Tuesday was my concert at school. Wednesday was a field trip and then I spent that night getting music for Friday. Thursday was another field trip but this time to Chicago so I was up at 3:30 and home by 12:30... and Friday was field day in which I was the DJ. I rode on Saturday with Dave at Stony. We ended up with 9 miles because the pines section was a bit muddy. Today I rode by myself at Stony and ended up with 15 miles. First I did the Pines, Snakes, Coasters and headed back to the parking lot and did a lap of the race course and bailed just after the Coasters again. I didn't race on Sunday because I was too tired and didn't want to drive 180 miles each way when I'm trying to save every penny I have to get a house. Miles to Date: 702

No comments: